Yay my first substantive post!

Remember when people still used AIM, and would put up different stuff in their profile or away messages? When I came across a song that had lyrics that I particularly liked, I used to put it in my profile - that was my tiny tiny soapbox. Now that I use Google chat, I don't even have that anymore. But hey! I guess I'll be sticking the lyrics here now.

There are some songs (not many, I can probably count them on one hand) that when I listen to make me feel like I'm miles away, and I become a little oblivious to the fact that I'm actually sitting at my desk at work. Copeland's She Changes Your Mind is one of these songs ... and what's more, it doesn't have distractingly dumb lyrics!

It was your hello that kept me hanging on every word
And your goodbye that keeps me listening for your voice around each corner
It keeps me listening for your voice around each corner



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home