I'm A Noob Blogger

I'm really glad S and I started this blog, it feels like we're creating something together that hopefully will still be around after some time.

So I have much less blogging experience than S, and am not a particularly good or conscientious writer either. I'm actually making a conscious effort right now not to write in sentence fragments or have comma splices or use smiley faces or "haha" as punctuation. I guess it feels like, as S said, we're publishing something that everyone can read, so I'm trying to hold myself to a higher standard. Of course, whether this post will be read by more than one person is an entirely different story.

The idea of blogging is a little foreign to me. On blogs people seem to write about everything and nothing; when I talk about those nothings in real life it seems so trivial, so why would I even put it down in writing? Anyway, with any luck this will lead me to think more deeply and talk more coherently about things and have something worth writing about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home